Virginia Park
We've lived in this beautiful park now for 2 1/2 years and there isn't a day that goes by when I don't love my surroundings. This has been such an amazing experience and I have loved it. Everyday I walk around the grounds for a few miles and I today I was particularly struck with the beauty of the buildings and flowers...
My street - Pinel Close
Chapel Square
The front side of the main building
The gorgeous tower of Virginia Park
Virginia Park
Upper Walk which should be name "Cherry Blossom Lane" at this time of year!
In front of the green where the kids play football
I never knew there were so many different types of daffodils!
I saw FIVE on my walk!
Anne has a Girl's "Late-Night"
Celine, Anna, Sofia, Emma, Anne and Kristin
Visiting Pinewood Studios
Alyson and I went to an AWBS meeting to Pinewood Studios to hear a speaker on the Power of Kindess.
It was really uplifting and we had a very nice time.
Many hit movies have been filmed here. A major British film studio and television studio located in Iver Heath, Buckinghamshire, England - much like USA's Universal Studios.
BABY SHOWER!
Both of our Grade 5 teachers (Ty's grade) were having their first baby!
Ms. (Dean) Kelly and Mr. Paterson
As the Grade 5 Room Mum's, Clarisa and I organized, with the help of many
of the other mom's, a fun little baby shower for the children's teachers'.
I think they all had a great time and we even had to explain to the children
what a "shower" actually was! Most had never heard of one before. It's very cultural.
Anna Zariff made this adorable baby cake!
Some of our Amazing extended family!
Mealii was awarded top awards at Utah State for her unbelievable rookie year on the field in soccer.
I love this photo! Jeff is coaching Kaden's team...My sister had his done and it hangs in their family office.
CHASE AND MIRANDA GOT ENGAGED!!!
My oldest nephew Chase, popped the question to Miranda Jones in Central Park New York and she said yes!!
I met Miranda last summer and was instantly taken with her. She is kind, stunningly beautiful on the inside and out, hard working, funny and just adores Chase! We are SO happy for them. They are getting married in May.
I wanted to add this picture, just to show the kind of person Miranda is...
For Christmas, she made each of the families a "Papa" pillow made out of my Dad's work shirts.
I love it SO much, I have it on my bed every day. (And it's my favorite colour!)
My beautiful sister Natalie modeling for Lula Bella!
I was SO excited at how my Dutch Apple Pie turned out! Ingrid Browers, from the Netherlands, taught me.
I forgot to put this is a post last month, but these are two fabulous missionaries serving in our ward..
Elder Baum and Elder Thomas..My kids love them.
I had to show off Anne's hair we did one Sunday!
Ike's Personal Project Night
This picture represents many, many hours and six months of hard work for Ike.
In Grade 10, the MYP/IB program requires an out of school project where the students have to pick a topic of their choice, research it, write a massive essay, create a working project and reflect on their learning process. This picture is taken at the display evening where people can come and walk around from display to display asking questions about their project. It was SOOO impressive to see what the students had done and accomplished. WOW! Ike chose to do his project on How to build an online business. He did a great job, learned a lot and was quite pleased when he was able to finish!
Surprise Birthday Lunch!
My dear friends Alyson, Karen (new friend :)), Jenny Fisher, Faye Brumpton and Carol Balfe
surprised me with a wonderful birthday lunch at Jenny's house. We had the nicest time and these ladies inspire me with their humor, wit, kindness, genuineness, fabulous cooking and friendship. I adore these ladies and feel so blessed to be counted amongst their friends.
Alyson brought a beautiful cake from "Bake My Day"!
Savant Wedding
We were invited to John-Paul and Samantha Savant's wedding this past weekend.
It was a beautiful day about an hour south of where we live (past Guilford). John-Paul and Samantha are new members of the church and we have become new wonderful friends. We are so happy for their special day and wish them all the VERY best. So excited for you both.
My GQ Boys (Anne was in Belize with the Chapman Family)
I got to babysite Lloyd and Emily Gardner's baby girl Lexi last week and we had SO much fun together! We went for a walk around Virginia Water Lake with Claire McKeon and had the most wonderful time. The weather has turned beautiful and we are SO VERY thankful. Lexi and I FaceTimed Spencer in Japan. Thank heavens for modern conveniences. xx
April 1st, 2017
April 1st, 2017
Anne with her darling friends Sofia and Didi, at the train station,
on their way into London to Ben Fitzgerald and Lucca Mandiya's birthday party.
Why do these kids have to grow up so fast?
Luke, Leo, Eugenio, Hannah, Sophia, Stephen, Aliza, Becca, Izzi, Harry, Fede, Luukas, Max
Camilla, Cerys, Azad, Luca, Ryder, Ben, Didi, Anne, Sofia
April 7, 2017
Ty entered the Lower School Music Competition
He WON!!! He was awarded the ACS Lower School Musician of the Year Award!
Anne with her visiting friend Lara Dodd, from South Africa, shopping together in Windsor.
Anne, Lara, Sophia, Sofia and Becca









No comments:
Post a Comment