Tuesday, 15 January 2019

Wedding Bells are ringing! Our kids are succeeding! Jan 2019

Treasured moments in January
I was able to travel to San Diego for Mitchell and Julia's wedding. What a beautiful couple they are and what a fun time we had together. It was great to be able to see everyone who could make it and share in their fun day. 

 They had a dinner the night before with just a few people at Julia' favorite Mexican restaurant. 

 Handsome Mitch
 Jen did a great job with all the decor for the wedding luncheon after the wedding.

 The "soon-to-be" Mr and Mrs South! 
 It was the most gorgeous day! And it was January!!! 
Mom and Byron

 Having fun with some of the crew who could make it.
Mimi, Josh, Rusty, Remi, Ness, Natalie, Will and me
More greats! Misti, Rob and Elder Reggie (serving in Paris!)
 Jeff is SO tall! It was really great to spend a little time together.
 Here come the newlyweds!  How cute are they?! 


Gorgeous flowers around the temple
 Handsome boys - Robby and Will
All the Aunties and Uncles
Rod and Kyleen, Jared and Rachel, Mitch and Julie, Me, Misti and Jeff, Natalie and Rusty
The DaBell Girls! 
Jen and Jase were absolute radiant that evening
Thank you Jen for finding a place for us to stay so we were all together. It was so much fun.
This is such a boss picture of Kade playing ball. He works harder than any kid I know. 
 Mealii and Skyler get engaged!! June Wedding! 

I love the way priesthood holders serve - happily and dependably 
Josh's Grade 5 was able to perform at the London O2 arena! It was CRAZY awesome and sooooo many children! I think there were 8000! But I could hear Joshy above them all. They were raising money for helping children suffering with cancer - (Clic Sargent)
 I asked him how much fun he had had that day, and this was his reaction.

 Ike's bball team getting ready to play Chobam. 
It was such an exciting game and ACS won!
 Spencer was asked to coach Anne's JV team and they did a great job. 
I think it was pretty fun for Anne to have her dad as the coach. 

 I had to capture Ty's new love of making Spencer's magical Sunday mashed potatoes!! 
It was pretty darn delicious! 
 Gabriella Ahlstrom (my dear choir and doTERRA friend from Sweden/Hungary) came and taught the YW how to make protein balls and bath salts. The activity was a complete success.








No comments:

Post a Comment