Happy Halloween
Muscle Man, Ninja Fighter, Gypse, and Nerd
Ty was SO funny and rocked the nerd costume. He was pretty nervous that people would laugh at him,
but soon realized that that was a positive reaction! haha
Cub-Scout Halloween Activity
Ike and Miguel
We got to run over and have cake and ice cream after trick-or-treating to celebrate Anne Frost's birthday.
Mary and Jason Fitzgerald held a very fun Halloween party at their house.

Ike at youth night carving pumpkins
Youth Temple Trip
The Staines ward and leaders went up the temple and had a fabulous
evening together serving and eating good food.
Ike at youth night carving pumpkins
Youth Temple Trip
The Staines ward and leaders went up the temple and had a fabulous
evening together serving and eating good food.
Josh at Violin lessons with Yuiko
Josh came walking out of lessons the next week and kept complaining of his loose tooth.
Finally, he reached in and yanked it out! Josh finally did it! He lost a tooth! YAY!!!
One of our favorite couples, Richard and Sally Harwick, from the Staines Ward came to our home with darling Ethel Carrino, for a farewell dinner. They're moving back to Austrailia to get ready for their mission in the Czech/Slovak Mission! Best wishes to you xx
Spirit of Christmas at Kensington Olympia
So this is the indoor Christmas market I have been dreaming about for a year. This event takes days to get through all the vendors and has to be one of the most fun things I've done (shopping wise). It's shop-to-shop, wall-to-wall stalls with everything possible to buy.
It's not all Christmas gifts, but gift ideas or beautiful and unique things to look at and buy.
Josh's Celebration of Learning
Grade 2
Creation of Spanish iBook
Josh invented a "simple machine" by using recycled materials. When he turned the knob,
the propelers on top went in a circle! So cool!
Josh with Mrs. Day
Josh and his good buddy Benj Griffith
FOREST SCHOOL
Josh's Ascot United "Chargers" Soccer team
Connor, Isaac, Josh, Adam, Morgan, Billy and Adrien
Absolutely SOAKED after their games
FOREST SCHOOL
In Lower School, the kids get to go outside one every other week for Forest School. They learn about their natural surroundings and the ecology. They also are supposed to develop things relating to their unit of study; this unit was Simple Machines.
Josh and Alexander at Forest School in the "mud kitchen".Josh's Ascot United "Chargers" Soccer team
Connor, Isaac, Josh, Adam, Morgan, Billy and Adrien
Absolutely SOAKED after their games
GOLDHAWKS!
Ike has been playing on a traveling club league this year and starts for both the
Under 16's and Under 18 games. He still loves basketball!
For anyone who used to watched Spencer play basketball,
it's a major déjà vu watching Ike play.
Ty's Grade 4 Celebration of Learning!
This was his grade singing in the choir. They have so much fun with Ms. Grace.
Anne's Grade 6 BIG DIG day
Anne's class has been preparing all semester for their archeological dig day. The school brings in loads of dirt for the occasion Their classes have been studying about artifacts and past civilizations and were able to put all their knowledge to test as they teamed up and dug for their own artifacts and created their own "ancient civilization" based on their findings.
Staines Ward
Every ward we have been a part of has been a blessing and we have loved getting to know the members and becoming better friends with the people living in the Staines-Upon-Thames area. It's always amazing at how quickly a ward family feels like a family. You cheer, cry, celebrate and grow together.
Ethel and Edgar Carrino were sealed in the London England temple in October. They have been married for 11 years, so this was a very special day for them and for our ward as they have prepared for this occasion.
Look at their sweet expressions of joy.
"Souper-Sunday!"
It was a soup potluck and there were some of the most delicious flavors.
Anne, Sister Sharp, Sister Wood, Vanessa Russell, Jessica Allen and Zainab
Donna Herrity, Isabella, Dee, Pam Maytham
Anastasia, Emily Carroll, Ike and Jono Russell
Brother Len, Brent Maytham, Spencer, Will, Jonathan Condon-Cusdan and Callum Maytham
Cute little Baby Sienna McCluckie
Cute little Baby Sienna McCluckie
Brothers Viera, Elder, Josh Balldock, Charles, Elder and Jared Sapaden
The Cleaning Crew!
Pablo Sanchez, Nick Keating and Ike
ST. PAUL'S CATHEDRAL
Advent Christmas Service
So I asked the Frost's if they wanted to go to St. Paul's to hear the boys choir. (K, I didn't totally understand it was a mass service with Christmas music and readings). Anyway, Alyson and I went two hours early to stand in line for seats and the husbands and kids came into London just in time for the show to start. There were hundreds of people there. They start by dimming the lights and and asking us all to stand. The boy's choir started in the back of the cathedral and hit this musical note that literally took my breath away! It was the most incredible sound with the greatest harmony in perfect pitch. Ike's jaw hit the floor and he whispered, "Are they all boys???" (Because the sound was high.) I said yes and we started soaking it all in. Really beautiful...THEN....I smelled a very odd smell...like Doritos...I look over and see Spencer, Ike and Ty all hurrying out...The lights are still down, so I couldn't see very well. The smell was strong and I looked down and Ty had THROWN-UP all over the floor! At ST. PAUL'S!!! AAAHHH! I stood there frozen at what to do and then squeezed by some VERY VERY annoyed church go-ers as I asked an usher for something to clean it all up with. NOTE**The lights are still off** I rushed back to my seat to wipe everything up and put it all in plastic bags just as the lights came up. YUCK! But I was in a cynical mood, so it was pretty funny to me. I kept chuckling to myself...not many kids can say they've thrown -up on one of the oldest floors, in one of the most stunning and prestigious cathedrals, in the world! lol
So you'll notice that we are three people short...
Spence, Ty and Ike all went back early because they reeked of pukey Doritos smell.
Spencer snapped this on their way back to the train. Ike is a good big brother to Ty :)
Middle School Play
The Final Dress Rehearsal!
Cinderella
Yep! Another year gone by since Ike was in the school play and now
Anne has taken on just about everything Middle School has to offer! We just love it.
She decided she wanted to be in the play and has worked so hard for this performance. Boy was it a success! VERY funny show. There was a dad laughing so hard throughout the play, it made everyone laugh even harder.
It was a 'spoof' of Cinderella and she played a step-sister role. You may be able to tell from her expression that they were SAAASSY! Hilarious! This pictures is taken when they came in from shopping. The two of them did this
short darling dance to Beyonce's "All the single ladies."
When they received the news that they were going to the ball...
I wish you could hear her voice here..."CIN-DERRR-ELLLAAA!" (Ty and Josh have been copying it all week.)
I love this picture!
Her good friend, Sophia, played the Fairy Godmother and Ashley was the other sister.
They were pretty darn funny!
A "modest" curtain call at the end! I caught it just right!
Anne's debut! I love this face! My friend, Maud Janssen and I were in-charge of hair and makeup. It was so fun!
The cast~ Lara, Melissa, Cammie, Terrick, Ashley, Nina, Anne, Sophia, Ava, Emma, Julia and Alyssa
Some of the fans..
Antonio
Miguel, Ike and Ben
Ben, Fede and Felix
Miss Greb - Director
Trevor and Anne Frost with Josh and Anne
(*This is the ONLY picture where I look somewhat tan!...because she's painted white...)haha
UPDATE! Dad has been able to do a little exercise and go home after 62 days in the hospital.
Love you so much mom and dad. xx
I just snatched a picture of the kids on their way into church.
Joshy's teddy-bear was his Grade 2 class pet, that they take home for the weekend.
Miguel switched schools this year to Tasis and Ike went to watch Miguel
in his school play "Our Town." Miguel did a fantastic job.
That weekend, Anne and Ty went and supported Antonio in his school play, "Aladdin".
Ben Fitzgerald, Antonio, Ty, Nick Fitz, and Anne
That weekend, Anne and Ty went and supported Antonio in his school play, "Aladdin".
Ben Fitzgerald, Antonio, Ty, Nick Fitz, and Anne
REMEMBRANCE DAY SUNDAY
I'm in love with this holiday and wish we celebrated Remembrance Day on Sunday too.
The Cub Scouts dress in uniform, and after church, we went to Brookside Cemetery to place a poppy wreath on the white crosses remembering the US soldiers who have died overseas.
They look so little!...
Shere
I asked Alyson to drive with me about 35 minutes south to the darling village of Shere where the moving "The Holiday" was filmed. Charming streets, houses and we even got to eat in the pub where Jude Law walks in and sees Cameron Diaz after she decides to stay in England over the holidays. So fun!
Touring the BBC
The BBC is the UK's news and entertainment network.
The BBC is the UK's news and entertainment network.
I'm with Kate Griffith and Erin Lynn in this picture.
We got to do live readings (radio broadcasting stories) hilarious!
Sound effects..
Our PTO group at the BBC
CALAIS PROJECT
Our Stake was asked to participate in a food and clothing donation to help the refugees living in Calais, France fleeing their war-torn countries. Their circumstances are so humble. We were given food lists to fill one box which was to supply four people with food for three days.
I was supposed to help lead our ward in buying supplies according to how much money was donated, set up the tables and organize the room so when the Stake showed up the next day, it would be easier to pack. The Relief Society made labels for each of the food items so it was very easy to see.
I helped lead the youth activity on Wednesday to go shopping and
get the items from the money we had been given.
We were able to put together 500 boxes.
Ty and President Ball
I think it was 18+ of our Stake leaders who drove the vans with the food and supplies to Calais that afternoon.
The living circumstances of the refugees.






Way to document so many wonderful events Britty! Oh my goodness Anne is so adorable in her Cinderella play and I LOVE your kids Halloween costumes! You guys are just too awesome! That service activity---WOW! I love all of these pictures of your family!!! <3
ReplyDelete