Friday, 19 February 2016

Family Business :)

A family that works, plays and prays together, 
stays together.
 Anne's first trip to the temple! ~ London, England
She and Ike had to get up and be out the door by 6:30am on a Saturday. I love that these kids are always ready to go and willing to serve. 
I can't believe this little girl ah-hem..young woman is already 12. Anne, you are a complete delight and we love you to pieces. We are so excited about how much you love life and soak up every opportunity that comes your way. You are wonderful and we love you so much. 
 Anne's basketball game at ACS
Andy, Azaria and baby Sienna came to watch.

 Anne swished 4/6 foul shots! 


Ty and Sienna
 Cub Scout Pinewood Derby. Getting the cars designed, cut out and ready for the race.
 Josh and Ty with Marc Dean sanding and cutting




 Anne, footpainting at YW's activity night. 
 She brought her good friend Lara Dodd

 Spencer had to go home to get a new passport because he filled his up in a year and a half!
He was able to spend some great time with Rodney and Jenn and the kids up in Red Deer, his parents and then stopped by 
Danny and Tammy Balderson's home for a visit. 
 The Balderson Crew
Bailey, Levi, Danny, Weston, Spence with Brittany Paige, Klancey and Brooklyn
 Ty and Josh's version of "picking up their room". I think there were more things on the floor than when they started! 
I'm not sure if I posted this picture or not. It's just so great of my Mom and Dad with 
Aunt Vonnie Lue at their new Broulims store opening in Idaho Falls. 
My family had a fast for my dad and they all came together on Sunday to break it and have dinner.
 Dad with Uncle Gary, Rusty, Jeff and Jason
 I love this picture. I wish we could have been there.
Remi, Mason, Rusty, Mom, Natalie, Robby, Misti, Jeff, Kaden, Kash, Bentley, Dad, Brooklyn, 
Will, Jason, Jennifer, Aysia, Nanny, Aunt Chris and Uncle Gary


1 comment: